Wednesday 19 September 2012

A GOOD DEED GOES A LONG WAY!

hellloooo helloooo
today is a good day!!!
i can crossed out one of the wishes in my wishlist
which is DONATING BLOOD!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

i've always wanna donate my blood and yess I DID IT!
i was still okey when filling up the form  and become quite nervous
when checking my blood group..LOL
last year in one of the blood-related experiment..
my Bio-teacher checked  blood type and i'm still not quite sure though! X__X
and today, indeed  I'M  AB!
HERE WE GOOOO!!



-still smiling okeyh!!-



- yayyyy..DONE!!


-with a friend!XD

 luckily,me n my friend were okey after that!
but,one of our friend were not feeling well!
poor her!
We're glad though that we're FINE!
THANK GOD!
and yeah..i think i'll be donating my blood again in the future!!so,use it well okeyh!^__^

P/S:Only about 2 - 5% of the population are blood type AB!! O__O

2 comments: