Thursday 17 March 2016

I THINK I AM BACK :D

in 2016 it is, decided to be here again
Its been super long. I almost forgot that i have one.
poor this blog for having me as the owner hahaaa
so,considering i had ignored it for almost 2 years ++.
I definitely owe a recap and updates on what i've been up to.

Just wanna start with 2015 which was a great and super fast year!
Didn't even realized i did quite a lot of things since its just goes by like poooooshhh
just like that! 

A year filled with loads of fond memories and celebrations~
Image result for 2015

M.A.K.A & some beach-time

our favorite makan place = Sg Golok 

big bro officially graduated



we & makan is forever on good terms

Raya Blues~

hiking my way up Bukit Kluang.view worth the hike



hoping we'll be friends till old & grey

#suddenly, i think theres too many things to be forced into one post. 
so, i'll make another one later
hopefully, i'll be very rajin to write one.till tehn ollaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment