Sunday 19 February 2017

..13





I sold my soul to the devil said you don't need your heart in this world full of trouble where the madness won't stop and they take advantage and they run for the hills cause a life is harder than the swallow of pills being lonely took a walk with an angel cause she said she can't fly screamed out, can you forgive me before she said goodbye I go into darkness before I try is life worth living when you need to get by 
I feel lonely I was the king but not the king of anything I feel lonely I feel lonely I feel alone call me Mr.righteous even if I always sin feeling lonely I feel lonely I feel alone told myself I was going to get out of this place find running water, and find a new space but in my own time I will know that deep inside we don't ever let go I was the king but not the king of anything call me Mr.righteous even if I always sin I sold my soul to the devil said you don't need your heart

1 comment: